Friday, July 30, 2010

Best Basketball Traction Shoe




Eight in the morning, the day is cloudy, cold, rain, drizzle, slight, imperceptible, but gets very wet, plus the cold as if they penetrate the skin and bones run cold, so light drizzle and fog water are mixed, I shuddered cold, the leather jacket did not help much, as if that buttoned my body does not feel cold more than anything else was a reflex. The street is desolate, far away apperceive barely two cars moving in the opposite lane. I opened the gate that faces the street and crossing through space that leads to the door that leads directly to the offices, to finish up the stairs is the office door, which I share with a partner, opened and cold blast, wet gave me full in the face, I would question How cold if it was not carpeted? I turned on the computer to check my emails.


As this loaded all the files, I went to the bathroom, in the right hand carried a toothbrush with toothpaste, I pushed the door, I went to the bathroom and opened the key, I let the water run for a few seconds and proceeded to brush my mouth, once completed, I took the tolla was in front of me to dry my hands and it was then, to turn around, I discovered that the mirror was not in Instead, no hanging on the wall, only looked at the head of the nail from which this depended, was notorious, had a space, something was missing, but who it off?, for what reason or because it removed?, "on Saturday was still in place?," will be broken and thrown away?, I looked on the floor hoping to find some pieces of broken glass, but was So much for my search, I lifted the lid of the trash, hoping to find something there, there was nothing that looked like a broken mirror, that unusual, it was the first to disappear.


On Saturday I went almost seven in the evening and the mirror was in place, I remember well as before leaving, I went to my hair, I remember perfectly well today and I am the first to arrive, will someone come to work yesterday and accidentally broke it and asked the secretary, and clear also asked my office mate maybe they can tell me some things.

Secretary arrived on time for your check-in:
-Clarita, a question
"Tell me lic.
-Note that is not in the bathroom wall mirror, what perhaps broke?
- Lic No I do not think I saw him still on Friday
- it can not find it.
Clarita "It's funny with this are three mirrors that disappear.
-Lic. Surely it is ghost who takes them.
- hehehehe, if true

was true, all the lawyers knew that the building was circulating a shadow, several of them claimed that when they were alone heard her reach , his footsteps ascending the stairs and stopped in the waiting room, I never heard him open any office, but it was unclear where it was the lawyers looked like something very familiar, the sister of my friend even told me that when she was alone in the office, listening as he touched the door, or you were turning the knob, as if someone wanted come, even got up and went to ask if anyone had touched Clarita door, and always received a negative.

one day reach the street at about one and fifteen minutes, my partner's sister Rosa was ordering books:
- Hello how are you
- Well you Mr. and account
- Vengo heated
- What are you doing?
-Lic Ordering books, but, ghost will not let me
- What ghost?
-Lic. before you arrived, where I am, turn the look out of the office and I could see black pants.
- And that is a woman or man
-Lic. for me a man by the pants and shoes.

If I had gone un espejo, no causaría extrañeza ¿Pero tres, en un lapso de un mes y medio?.  Alguien se había llevado tres espejos y ninguno de los abogados afirmaba haberlo tomado o que se hubiera roto.
Porque robarse un espejo, cuando se pudieron robar una computadora, los expedientes de los clientes, en fin cualquier otra cosa de valor, ¡pero unos espejos ¡ ¡no eran de oro¡.

Curiosamente, en el mismo lapso en que desaparecieron los espejos, en la calle en la que se encuentra ubicado el despacho se había sucedido el  asesinato de un homosexual.

The day she disappeared on the third mirror, the red note daily, read: "Gay was found dead on Avenida Lazaro Cardenas' name is unknown, person of about twenty years old, the facts were on the corner of Justin Sarmiento avenues and Lazaro Cardenas, the victim has signs of struggle, was slain, and believed to have been killed by a sharp, pointed weapon.

The photograph of the victim, remember that I was known in most lawyers was more than coincidence that homosexual was a woman, her dress, her makeup, her clothes, including his body and his features were very feminine, all that was his voice betrayed him.

They found slain in a street in the office I began busily searching the Internet on the pages of gay homicide detective, surprise the three murders had happened a few blocks from office in these had used a sharp, pointed weapon.

That finding me dio, temor, ¿Que pasaba? ¿Eran coincidencias? ¿O existía la posibilidad que los espejos que habían desaparecido fueran el arma con las que se le habían quitado la vida a estas personas. O tal vez, sólo tal vez,  el asesino no soporto ver su cara en los espejos; luego entonces, ¡ él  conocía el despacho¡.

Jlara.
Septiembre 26 de 2009



0 comments:

Post a Comment