Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fsx How To Maintain Flight Level

The Denial of the existence

The fact is no evidence, not knowing something does not mean that there is, and I think this view is valid for both approaches mentioned above, both the existence and its negation.

At this point I refer to the two major branches of knowledge, and how again and have disputed the monopoly on truth.

Neither science has all the answers of the universe, and religion (as understood in its broadest sense) has been able to resolve what she raises.

To deny the existence of God, there are those who depart from the reasoning of the atrocities that happen in this world which I share, I also angers me so much injustice, but this is not evidence of the nonexistence of something, this view assumes that, if anything good there, so there can be evil, if evil exists is because there is no good.


Ni science and religion have been able to explain the existence or absence of God.


There is perfect order in the universe and nature, but there is this duality, which seems to be chaos, disorder, atrocities, even in the name of divinity brutalities were committed, not least the case with science, because these unfortunate events have occurred for humanity in the name of it.


I believe in God I have not seen, neither science nor religion have been able to show me, but I believe in him when I get disgusted with so much hunger in the world, so much injustice, to manipulation that we are subject, when I feel that in myself when I realize that I am still able to be indignant at such injustice believe in God, when I realize the beauty of nature and its perfect order, I believe in God and not looking at the universe or in a flask or a pipette or in a laboratory or the scientific method, that God after being theory become law, so that God becomes visible to me so that I can measure, quantify and believe the only way because those are the fees, the standards of the academy, you should only believe that which is perceptible or blind dogma religion that makes something so beautiful in an act of faith.


What if either were wrong? If you really have not learned there are other sensible ways to acquire knowledge that have nothing to do with science and religion, and both rather than rallying point to help man in his eternal quest and answer the basic questions of Who am I? Where do I come? Where do I go?, Are mired in demonstrating that it is the truth based on scientific rigor and again trying to impose on others believed to be the only one with the truth as a form of submission, blackmail and religious manipulation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment