Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Metal Desert Eaglebb Guns

sanandreseñas CULTURE. Thanks to all mothers to tell us forever ...

By Fernando Sandoval collective venture Yahoo





Hit me and you will dry hand


I gave you life and so I pay


I grumble


There are children in Africa who would like that bowl of soup


raise your voice I


Pretty hours

come by if you had not noticed this is not a hotel


forward

not eat

Because God punished me with these children


I told


Someday I'll
reason Everything I do (did) for your own good
Shut up and eat
Right now, I'll buy it back
This hurt me more to me than you


What you say your dad. I will not leave you, but if he is authorized by you


My son would never do that
My poor child with the lady (or woman
'll give you three to


I'll wash your mouth with soap


You went just like your father
Do what you want


I care about you, not the other




Your glance.




Thanks for giving me life and reason for being.



0 comments:

Post a Comment